|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Delivery Time:||7 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||50,000 pcs/ per Day|
|Classification:||FFP1V||Material:||Non Woven Fabric|
|Valve:||Yes||Expiry Date:||5 Years|
ffp1s dust mask,
ffp ratings dust masks
Anti Fog Disposable FFP1 Dust Mask Facial Protective Adjustable Aluminum Nose Clip
1 . Descriptions
FFP1V Dust Mask with adjustable aluminum nose clip makes wearing more seal less leakage . With latex-free elastic strap , soft nose liner , softer and fit the face . Easy-breathing valve makes breathing more smooth .
2 . Mask CE Quality Standards
|CE Standard for Disposable Respirators|
|EN: 149:2001 + A1:2009|
|FFP1 NR||≧80%||< 20%||< 21mmH2O|
|FFP2 NR||≧94%||< 5%||< 24mmH2O|
|FFP3 NR||≧99%||< 1%||< 30mmH2O|
1 . Stardard : EN : 149 : 2001 + A1 : 2009
2 . Test Machine : TSI 8130
3 . Test Flow : 95Liters/Min
4 . Test Medium : NACL & DOP
3 . Material of each layer
Outer layer : Protective PP spun-bonded non-woven
Middle layde : FFP1 melt blown filter(have filter efficiency level of 80%)
Inner layer : Shaped needle punched cotton
4 . Certification
This product has been tested according to the following European Standard:
EN149: 2001 +A1: 2009. Respiratory protective devices. Filtering half masks to protect against particles. Requirements, testing, marking.
It complies with European Regulation (EU) 2016/425 on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).Category III.
EU type examination certificate (module B) issued by BSI , notified body n°0086.The PPE is subject to the conformity assessment procedure based on internal production control plus supervised product checks at random intervals (Module C2) set out in Annex VII under surveillance of BSI , notified body n°0086.
5 . Directions for use
1. Fit the respirator and check leak-ight ness BEFORE en ten ng the contaminated area
2. Wear the respirator for the whole duration of exposure to contaminants.
3. Use the respirator in accordance with applicable health and safety regulations.
4. Discard the respirator and replace with a new one if*the respirator is re roved while in acontaminated area*excessive clogging of the respirator causes breathing dii culty ordiscomfort*the respirator becomes damaged*(for respirators protecting against vapours-thesmell of vapours present becomes detectable.
5. Leave the contaminated area if dizziness, irritation or other distress occurs.
6. Only for single use, No maintenance necessary.Do not store and/or re-use after single use.m Discard the respirator after single use(one shift, maximum) .
7. Keep un-used respirators in their closed box and store in a dry non-contaminated areabetween+2 and+55deg.
6 . Packing
7 . Advantages