Carbon Cup Disposable Dust Mask FFP2 Standard Non Woven Fabric Material
1 . Descriptions
FFP2 Carbon Cup Mask use latex-free elastic strap , soft nose liner , softer and fit the face,adjustable aluminum nose clip will make wearing more sealless leakage .Easy-breathing valve can make breathing more smooth . Two head-straps provides comfortable & secure seal .Nose clip individually adjustable nose clip for excellent fit
2 . Features
- New large exhalation valve which reduces heat build-up and improves wearer comfort
- Colour coded alphamesh shell for ease of identification
- Adjustable headstrap allows for a secure and comfortable fit
- Metal-free - suitable for food industry applications
- Preformed nosebridge eliminates the need for regular adjustment
- Compatible with a wide range of safety eyewear
3. Directions for use
- The mask is for single use only.
- The mask should not be removed from its packaging until its required for use.
- Use the respirator in accordance with applicable health and safety regulations.
- Fit the respirator and check leak-tightness before entering the contaminated area.
- Wear the respirator for the whole duration of exposure to contaminants.It should not be used for more than 8 hours continuously and should be discarded after use.
- Transport and stockage of unused masks should be such that the product is not stored in direct sunlight and in frost free conditions,not in contact with solvents and cannot be damaged by physical contact with hard surfaces/items.
- As required by European Health and Safety requirements,the user is advised that when the mask is in contact with the wearer’s skin,it may cause allergic reaction to susceptible individuals.If this is the case,leave the hazard area,remove the mask and seek doctor’s advice.
4 . Recommended applications include:
- Cutting and Casting of Metals
- Disposal of Toxic Waste
- Iron and Steel Industry
- Laboratory and Disease Control
- Manufacture of Batteries
5 . Discard and replace the mask if:
- The mask is removed whilst in the contaminated area.
- Clogging of the respirator causes breathing difficulties.
- The mask becomes damaged.
- For respirators protecting against vapours,the smell of vapours present becomes derectable.
- When the respirator is not used,the sliding elastic bands allow to hang up the mask around the neck