White Color FFP2 Dust Mask , FFP2 Nr D Mask For Cycling / Camping / Travel
1 . Descriptions :
ADJUSTABLE: The ear loop of our cotton face mask is adjustable, you could freely change its length according to your face contour, preventing leaving trace on your face after taking off.One size fits most.Our 3 pcs cotton mouth masks are big enough for you to use.
NO DISCOMFORT: we always focuses on designing a safety dust mask for both women and men.This new mouth mask adopts high quality cotton, making it soft and comfortable to your face, very effortless breathable to wear,and it won't induce discomfort
ANTI-DUST: Wearing this face mouth mask, you could be protected from dust, small particles on air, pollen and much more.Anti-dust,anti-odor;washable and reusable.
APPLICATION:This anti-dust mask is ideal for both women and men, suitable for cycling, camping, running, travel, climbing and daily use. Protect you from fog, haze, vehicle exhaust, passive smoking, etc
2. Knowledage Corner
- dusts: little solid particles suspended in the air deriving from the crushing of solid material. Example: milling, grinding, smoothing and abrasive processes;
- smokes: very little solid particles deriving from vaporizing process and then condensation in solid material due to high heat. Example: foundry, welding and flame cutting processes;
- mists: little droplets of liquid materials deriving from atomization process of liquid materials. Example: plating, blending or production of metal dust;
- gases: substances similar to air in terms of diffusion in the environment. Gases such as carbon monoxide; carbon dioxide; nitrogen and helium;
- vapours: it is the gaseous state of substances that are solid or liquid in nature, so they generate from the evaporation of solids and liquids. Petroleum, for example, is liquid but it evaporates easily producing vapour; diluents and solvents produce vapours, too.
3 . Certification
This product has been tested according to the following European Standard:
- EN149: 2001 +A1: 2009. Respiratory protective devices. Filtering half masks to protect against particles. Requirements, testing, marking.It complies with European Regulation (EU) 2016/425 on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).Category III.EU type examination certificate (module B) issued by BSI , notified body n°0086.
- The PPE is subject to the conformity assessment procedure based on internal production control plus supervised product checks at random intervals set out in Annex VII under surveillance of BSI , notified body n°0086.
4 . Expiry date and packing
- If maintained as per storage instructions, product can be used up to 5 years from date of manufactory.
- The disposable respirators can be packed in attractive color box with User Manual in.