Elasticated Strap FFP2 Dust Mask Horizontal Foldable 4-Ply Non Woven Material
1 . Material of each layer
1st layer : Protective pp spun-bonded non-woven
2nd layer : Active carbon filter(MX-5006)
3rd layer : FFP2 melt blown filter(have filter efficiency level of 94%)
4th layer : Shaped needle punched cotton
2 . Descriptions
APPROVED KN95 SURGICAL MASK - Helps to protect against dust and pollution. Use it to protect your nose and mouth from inhaling particles in travel, sawing dust and more.
CERTIFIED QUALITY FILTER - This respirator blocks at least 95% of very small (0.3 micron) particles, so you can breathe easy knowing your doing the best you can for yourself.
STRONG BUILD - Two ear loops are sturdily welded onto the flu mask so it stays on tight without popping open.
SECURE and SNUG FIT - Ergonomically designed for excellent fit. Always use both straps on the mask to hold it in place to keep air from leaking around it.
LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN - For comfortable long-time wear.
3 . How to use?
- Cup respirator in one hand with nosepiece at fingertips,allow headbands to hang freely below hand.
- Hold respirator under chin,with nose piece up
- Locate the upper strap across the crown of the head and the lower strap below the ears.
- Strap must not be twisted
- Using both hands,mould nose clip to the shape of the lower part of the nose to ensure a close fit and good seal.Pinching the nose clip using only one hand may result in less effective respirator peformance.
- The seal of the respirator on the face should be fit-checked before entering the workplace.
- If the user feels the bottom strap is too loose and it is not possible to achieve a satisfactory fit of the mask a knot can be tied in the strap.
- The user should be trained in the fitting and should be aware of the instructions for using prior to donning the respirator.
- Use in adequately ventilated areas,which are not deficiency of oxygen.
- Do not use this respirator when oxygen concentration is less than 19.5%.
- Do not use the mask in explosive environment.
- The mask must be fitted correctly to ensure the level of protection expected is achieved.
- The facila hairs or heards and certain facial charactrtistics may reduce the effectiveness of the mask.
- For mask mark marked “NR”,the particle filtering half mask shall not be used for more than one shift.
5. Discard and replace the mask if:
- The mask is removed whilst in the contaminated area.
- Clogging of the respirator causes breathing difficulties.
- The mask becomes damaged.
- For respirators protecting against vapours,the smell of vapours present becomes derectable.