Activated Carbon Filter Dust Mask Gray Color Reducing Heat / Moisture Accumulation
1 . Descriptions
Our N95 FFP1 particulate respiratormade in non-woven fabric allowing smooth breathing, reducing heat and moisture accumulation.
A comfortable elastic loops with no pressure to the ears, one size FFP1 mask fits most faces.
Filters non-toxic dust, pollen, dander, sawdust, garage dust, garden and general household dust and irritants. They're so light and breathable that they can easily be doubled up for extra protection.
Adjustable nose clip helps provide a secure seal to prevent polluted air from entering. Cushioning foam for added comfort on the nose.
This anti-dust mask is ideal for both women and men, suitable for cycling, camping, running,travel,climbing and daily use.
2 . Feature
1.The disposable particulate respirator is designed to help provide quality, reliable respiratory protection for the professional.
2.Advanced electrostatically charged microfibers which make breathing easier and cooler.
3.The proprietary Exhalation Valve reduces heat build-up inside the respirator to help keep the wearer more comfortable.
4.The soft inner material provides added comfort while the soft nose foam and adjustable nose clip help provide a custom fit.
5.These features are designed to enhance user comfort and help increase wear ability.
3 . Certification
This product has been tested according to the following European Standard:
EN149: 2001 +A1: 2009. Respiratory protective devices. Filtering half masks to protect against particles. Requirements, testing, marking.
It complies with European Regulation (EU) 2016/425 on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).Category III.
EU type examination certificate (module B) issued by BSI , notified body n°0086.The PPE is subject to the conformity assessment procedure based on internal production control plus supervised product checks at random intervals (Module C2) set out in Annex VII under surveillance of BSI , notified body n°0086.
4 . How to use?
- Cup respirator in one hand with nosepiece at fingertips,allow headbands to hang freely below hand.
- Hold respirator under chin,with nose piece up
- Locate the upper strap across the crown of the head and the lower strap below the ears.
- Strap must not be twisted
- Using both hands,mould nose clip to the shape of the lower part of the nose to ensure a close fit and good seal.Pinching the nose clip using only one hand may result in less effective respirator peformance.
- The seal of the respirator on the face should be fit-checked before entering the workplace.
- If the user feels the bottom strap is too loose and it is not possible to achieve a satisfactory fit of the mask a knot can be tied in the strap.
5 . Discard and replace the mask if:
- The mask is removed whilst in the contaminated area.
- Clogging of the respirator causes breathing difficulties.
- The mask becomes damaged.
- For respirators protecting against vapours,the smell of vapours present becomes derectable.