Single Use FFFP1V Dust Respirator Mask Lightweight No Exposed Metal Components
FFP1V mask is light and comfortable. The internal nosepiece is made of velvet/sponge double-layer. There are no exposed metal components; the external nosepiece used to adjust the mask on the face is metal coated. Structure and materials are long lasting and avoid the collapse in humid environments.Have filter efficiency level of 80%.
The respirators are designed to offer protection against nuisance airborne particles which can be deleterious to health!
To assist with the health benefits, the respirators are manufactured with comfort in mind, to encourage workers in potentially harmful environments to wear them for longer. Therefore, careful selection of the correct respirator means that workers can wear them with ease, securing their protection whenever they are exposed to risk. This helps to safeguard the welfare of workers, while also ensuring that workplaces remain compliant.
- Polypropylene (P.P.) outer layer provides smooth lining and avoids loose fibres.
- Embossed fringe seal avoids fluffy open layer around the edges. Latex-Free synthetic rubber headstrap.
- Contour design ensures the compatibility of glasses/goggles and reduces fogging.
- Soft nose foam and adjustable nosepiece ensure custom shape and increase the worker comfort and acceptance.
- Light wear and comfortable. Contour fit.Easy breathing/Speaking. Clear vision. Free maintenance (disposable item).
- Better breathing provided by the exhalation valve.
- The ISO 9001 / ISO 14001 certified production guarantees the reliability / regularity of the production and the control of the environmental impact.
Directions for use
- The mask is for single use only.
- The mask should not be removed from its packaging until its required for use.
- Use the respirator in accordance with applicable health and safety regulations.
- Fit the respirator and check leak-tightness before entering the contaminated area.
- Wear the respirator for the whole duration of exposure to contaminants.It should not be used for more than 8 hours continuously and should be discarded after use.
- Transport and stockage of unused masks should be such that the product is not stored in direct sunlight and in frost free conditions,not in contact with solvents and cannot be damaged by physical contact with hard surfaces/items.
- As required by European Health and Safety requirements,the user is advised that when the mask is in contact with the wearer’s skin,it may cause allergic reaction to susceptible individuals.If this is the case,leave the hazard area,remove the mask and seek doctor’s advice.
Mask CE Quality Standards
|CE Standard for Disposable Respirators
|EN: 149:2001 + A1:2009
- This product has been tested according to the following European Standard:
- EN149: 2001 +A1: 2009. Respiratory protective devices. Filtering half masks to protect against particles. Requirements, testing, marking.
- It complies with European Regulation (EU) 2016/425 on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).Category III.
- EU type examination certificate (module B) issued by BSI , notified body n°0086.
- The PPE is subject to the conformity assessment procedure based on internal production control plus supervised product
- checks at random intervals (Module C2) set out in Annex VII under surveillance of BSI , notified body n°0086.