Hypoallergenic FFP1V Dust Mask With Valve Only Single Use Fashionable
1 . Descriptions
- TOP MATERIAL: The top material of this mouth mask filters almost 80% of airborne particles dust, seasonal allergies, smoke, car exhausted gas, PM 2.5 pollution ash.
- FILTERS THE AIR YOU BREATH IN: Our N95 mask/ hayfever mask keep you safe from air pollution. This mask can be used all year in any weather which keeps you safe from fog, smog, dust, smells,vehicle exhaust, air pollution, allergens, and humidity thus keeping you healthy and safe from many diseases.
- ULTIMATE COMFORT:Our unique filter mask comes with skin-friendly fabric and nose bridge design for a greater wearing experience. Also comfy elastic mask straps that suit for different kinds of face ensure you wear the dust mask for long periods of time without irritation.N95 filter with comfortable material, it will not rub/hurt your face and makeup.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL: The disposal face mask suits for men and women of all ages with different face type. A perfect protector for woodworking, sports, exercise, city cycling, running, bicycle and motorcycle riding and for travel.
2 . Certification
This product has been tested according to the following European Standard:
EN149: 2001 +A1: 2009. Respiratory protective devices. Filtering half masks to protect against particles. Requirements, testing, marking.
It complies with European Regulation (EU) 2016/425 on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).Category III.
EU type examination certificate (module B) issued by BSI , notified body n°0086.The PPE is subject to the conformity assessment procedure based on internal production control plus supervised product checks at random intervals (Module C2) set out in Annex VII under surveillance of BSI , notified body n°0086.
3 . Directions for use
- The mask is for single use only.
- The mask should not be removed from its packaging until its required for use.
- Use the respirator in accordance with applicable health and safety regulations.
- Fit the respirator and check leak-tightness before entering the contaminated area.
- Wear the respirator for the whole duration of exposure to contaminants.It should not be used for more than 8 hours continuously and should be discarded after use.
- Transport and stockage of unused masks should be such that the product is not stored in direct sunlight and in frost free conditions,not in contact with solvents and cannot be damaged by physical contact with hard surfaces/items.
- As required by European Health and Safety requirements,the user is advised that when the mask is in contact with the wearer’s skin,it may cause allergic reaction to susceptible individuals.If this is the case,leave the hazard area,remove the mask and seek doctor’s advice.
- If maintained as per storage instructions , product can be used up to 5 years from date of manufacture.
4 . Packing
5 . Warning
- The user should be trained in the fitting and should be aware of the instructions for using prior to donning the respirator.
- Use in adequately ventilated areas,which are not deficiency of oxygen.
- Do not use this respirator when oxygen concentration is less than 19.5%.
- Do not use the mask in explosive environment.
- The mask must be fitted correctly to ensure the level of protection expected is achieved.
- The facila hairs or heards and certain facial charactrtistics may reduce the effectiveness of the mask.
- For mask mark marked “NR”,the particle filtering half mask shall not be used for more than one shift.